Software Development Presentation Resources: University of Phoenix Material: Recording a Narration
Read the following scenario:
• Senior management at your company is concerned about why so many software development efforts fail. They have asked you to develop a presentation that explains the activities that take place during each phase of the SDLC to ensure software development success.
Create an annotated (adding notes to each slide) or narrated (using audio) 7- to 10-slide presentation that includes the following:
• An introduction slide
• The activities that take place during each phase of the SDLC to ensure successful software development
• A conclusion slide Nov 1st 10
Week Two: Systems Analysis …show more content…
Quiz Based on Ch. 5, “Determining System Requirements,” of Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design.
Based on Ch. 6, “Structuring System Requirements: Process Modeling,” of Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design.
Based on Ch. 7, “Structuring System Requirements: Conceptual Data Modeling,” of Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design. In class 4
Learning Team Instructions
Service Request SR-kf-013 Paper (Preparation) Review the Service Request SR-kf-013 for Kudler Fine Foods.
Begin creating a detailed outline for each section of the paper.
Draft the first 4- to 6-page section of the Service Request SR-kf-013 Paper, due in Week Five. Include the following:
• Statement of scope and goals: Specify which functions will be included in the project. Identify the goals and include accomplishments, not a solution.
• Supporting measures for success: Specify tangible measures for determining the relative degree of success of the completed project. The measures must correlate with the goals specified in the first section of this deliverable.
• Summary of project feasibility: Include specific operational, technical, and economic feasibility analyses. Operational and technical issues should specify how each issue will be addressed. The economic analysis must include quantified specific benefit and cost areas.
• Current business process summary: Provide a flowchart and a separate high-level logical data flow diagram of the current