Essay on Business Advertising
1. We address each of our potential customers with a free, one hour, no obligation consultation meeting discovering the needs of the organization, current level of technology, and a cost effective path for improvement.
2. Spatial System Designs documents a fully customized solution to meet the specific needs of each installation. A software engineer works with clients to insure every aspect of the computer network fits each unique business environment.
3. This solution contains incremental steps to be taken over a period of days, weeks, or even years providing almost unlimited flexibility in financing your automation project.
4. Existing computers and other equipment receive necessary upgrades and optimization maximizing the company’s prior investments. New equipment (if necessary) is recommended, purchased, and installed.
5. Custom software and functionality developed by Spatial System Designs undergoes a rigorous customer review, update, and approval process.
6. Acquisition or incorporation of existing “off-the-shelf” software (Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, etc.) often plays a role in most automation plans.
7. All of this technology combines into a seamless information management system, custom tailored to your specific needs. This dramatically increases efficiency and reduces overhead costs by eliminating outsourced human resource, purchasing,